5 ready media files by Vasile Carlova (single—channel video, 2012) A project initiated by Ion Dumitrescu and Stefan Tiron, based on unused soundtrack by Rodion, an experimental new wave band with no albums released (early 80′s), and rare footage by reVoltaire and Zsiga Ioan (amateur filmmaker from Sanicolaul Mic), dedicated to the fabulous Romanian poet, who wrote only 5 poems, Vasile Carlova.
The ready media files (term coined by reVoltaire/kinema ikon, 1995):
1. Trip departure (Marșul oștirei române / Romanian Military March).
2. La Debel A Gora (Înserarea / Eventide).
3. Carnival in Sanicolaul Mic (Ruinurile Târgoviștii / Ruins of Târgoviște).
4. Heroes: Jakob & Johann Schmeltzer and A Short Visit At The Shoe Factory “Libertatea” (Rugăciune / Prayer).
5. kapet (Păstorul întristat / The sad shepherd).
Calin Man a.k.a. reVoltaire (b. 1961 in Arad, Romania) — a media artist; chief—editor and designer of Intermedia magazine. Member of kinema ikon group.
His net.art works, experimental films and interactive installations were exhibited at the Venice Biennale, Centre Pompidou, São Paulo Art Biennial, FILE São Paulo, EMAF Osnabrück, ISEA Liverpool, ISEA Paris, Cornell University NY, d>art Sydney, WRO Media Art Biennale (2001, 2007).
He lives in Arad.